Secret Agent Ltd.
Investigations, research, asset investigations, surveillance, cooperation with intelligence services, collaboration with embassies / consulates.
1. Name and contact details of person responsible for processing and of the data protection officer
This data privacy information applies to data processing by:
Secret Agent Ltd
Jack Baratheon White
196 High Road
The company data protection officer Mr Jack White can be reached by email on email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data, as well as the nature and purpose of its use
a) When visiting the website
When you access our website at www.secret-agent.net the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without any action on your part and stored until its automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer;
- date and time of access;
- name and URL of the accessed file;
- website from which access is made (so-called referrer URL);
- the browser used and, where appropriate, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection to the website;
- to ensure a comfortable use of our website;
- to analyse system security and stability and
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the processing of data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is based on the purposes for data collection listed above. We do not use the collected data to identify you personally.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, you can contact us by using the contact form provided on the website. You will need to provide us with a valid email address, so that we know who is asking the question and to allow us to reply. Additional information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of establishing contact with us is based on Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data we collect when you use the contact form will automatically be deleted once we have dealt with your inquiry.
3. Passing on data
Your data is not passed on to third parties for any purpose other than those listed below.
We pass on your personal data to third parties only if:
- you have given express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR;
- passing on the data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR is required for the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in your data not being passed on;
- in the event of there being a legal obligation to pass on the data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and required in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships.
The cookie stores information related to the specific device you use. However, this does not mean that we can directly infer your identity from this.
We also use temporary cookies which are stored on your device for a specified period of time to improve user-friendliness. When you visit our website again to use our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already visited us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser such that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message appears before a new cookie is created. Completely disabling cookies, however, may mean that you cannot use all of the features of our website.
5. The rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information from us about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or is being disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the data source if it was not collected by us, as well as about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, relevant detailed information;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you can request that incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us is corrected or completed immediately;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you can request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, provided that its processing is not required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to meet a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, you can request the processing of your personal data to be restricted, provided you contest the accuracy of the data, its processing is unlawful, but you decline its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to their processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you can request to receive the personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or request its transmission to another responsible entity;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, you may revoke your consent at any time. This means that we cannot continue processing your data based on this consent in the future and
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR there is a right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or place of work or of our registered office.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right, in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data, provided there are reasons that arise from your special situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case. you have a general right of objection which we implement without you having to provide information about a special situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or right of objection, all you need to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Data security
When you visit our website, we use the standard SSL method (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest encryption setting supported by your browser in each case. As a rule, we use 256-bit encryption technology. If your browser does not support 256-bit technology, we use 128-bit v3 encryption instead. The closed key or lock icon in the lower task bar of your browser indicates whether the specific website page is transmitted in an encrypted form.
Moreover, we also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction, and from unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are revised continuously in line with technological development.
8. Updating and making changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was last updated in May 2018.
Because of the development of our website and its offerings or because of changed legal or regulatory requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the most recent version of the data protection declaration on the website at http://secret-agent.net/index.php/en/datenschutz-2 at any time.